Managerial Development Program in Logistics
We are looking for talents to our Prague office for the position of
Logistics Managerial Trainee
Workschedule:full-time/part-time with flexible working hours
Duration: 6-12 months
Do you want to join us and learn from the top Logistics organization on the market?
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not just offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectation you will grow into one of our future leaders – maybe even our next CEO.
We are the world’slargestconsumergoodscompanywith operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
Why to Apply – The job scope:
- Leading significant projects on your own with your full responsibility for the business results
- Collaborating with employees from different functions, with diverse international and professional background
- Sky-rocketing personal learning curve assuming our way of doing business, used technologies and systems, corporate culture, organizational set-up, management styles, etc.
- Developing yourself via leadership, feedbacks, coaching and mentoring provided by your manager and colleagues
- Use of different Supply Chain analytical tools and application of different operational excellence methodologies – zero loss, PDCA, Wotk Process Improvement, Value Stream Mapping, etc.
As Logistics Trainee you will:
- Develop according to your individual training plan.
- Enjoy an attractive salary and compensation package.
- Participate in accelerated On-the-job and classroom trainings to develop your personal capabilities.
- Be supported to independent decision-making and risk taking.
- Have the opportunity for a managerial role upon completion of the program.
- Students of 3rd, 4th and 5th year or fresh alumni of Master or Bachelor programs of any major with interest in Logistics
- Very strong leadership, team-spirit, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Operational discipline, external focus and entrepreneurial spirit
- Very good level ofCzechand English
- Excellent MS Office Package skills (especially MS Excel)
About Logistics Department:
We add new value to the supply network every single day. We are uniquely positioned to handle the supply chain from end to end – starting with our materials through the touch-point of our brands with shoppers. We are known as the premierSupplyNetworkInnovatorsinthemarket(recently recognized as Global Supply Chain Masters).
We are both the voice of the customer for supply and the integrator across the Company’s disciplines. This perspective, along with our deep understanding of supply network, accelerates our ability to craft and build value for us, our customers and our suppliers. You can start your career in different and diverse work areas within P&G that comprise our supply network operations.
Currentlywearesearching toptalents intoourPrague-basedorganizationto:
- CustomizationTeam-who will work closely with our third-party logistics partners (3PL) and will be responsible for daily process management, 3PL governance
- of and especially project work driving value for our customers (creative customization solutions) or net structural savings for P&G driven by productivity & work process improvements and automation innovations
- CustomerLogisticsTeam-who will work with our Sales department and will focus on improving quality of customer promotions and features planning, also will be a key source of customer knowledge and will drive the E2E supply chain synchronization program in a customer centric way
- WarehousingTeam– working with our third-party logistics partners (3PL) and will be mainly responsible for warehouse process optimizations, driving creative supply chain design solutions including x-docking and managing operational perfection on daily basis.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Supply Chain Specialist
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Getting products to our customers in the right quantity, with precise quality and in a timely manner is a new challenge every single day. As a Supply Chain and Customer Service Professional you will be responsible for our customer’s orders from the intake to the final delivery and invoicing. You will collaborate with the Supply Planner for supply replenishment and inventory optimization, executing based on demand planning and sales and operations process input, talking to Suppliers, manufacturing sites, local Third party suppliers, imports/purchase and warehouse.
With us you will:
- Plan and execute daily activities, depending on the role in Central Europe supply chain: Customer Operations, Customization or Transportation
- Liaise daily with our customers regarding product orders
- Identify and resolve potential issues (i.e. capacity, product availability)
- Drive improvement in work processes and KPIs
Apply if you have:
- Previous, proven experience in a similar position(pharmaceutical preferred but not essential)
- Fluent in English and Czech– able to communicate at a business level
- Literacy in supply chain SAP modules
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritise with a can-do approach
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you’ll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
- Permanent job contract as of day 1 (no probation period)
- Continuous learning and development through regular role changes
- Attractive salary with regular increase
If you have any questions left
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
“Do something that matters”.